Spotify Playlist: I’M DATING A BISEXUAL (CIRCA 1992)
Making Spotify playlists for fictional characters or people that I just completely make up has become my new addiction (Millie & Beth are my partners in crime for this lame hobby).
This is one me & Millie made up for a bisexual dude circa 1992 (obvs). Here’s a little bit of his character sketch/bio:
- Is 20, almost 21.
- Works at the mall as a Key Holder for Chest King. (Later drops out of college to take an asst. manager position at Structure).
- Works the door/coat check at a 24 hour club downtown 3 nights a week.
- Drives a red Eagle Talon but really wants a blue Mazda Miata.
- Helps throw “Safe Sex is Fun Sex”/AIDS Awareness seminars with these two lesbians he knows from the club.
- Can pull off polka dotted rayon tops and those flip up sunglasses too.
- First sexual experience was a BJ from his school’s starting point guard during the Summer after they went to go see Batman for the 4th time (and then snuck into Do the Right Thing).
- His next was a similar experience with a girl after seeing The Fabulous Baker Boys.
- Wears those shiny black shoes (in the Summer too).
- Definitely prefers Genera over Guess?.
- Sleeping with his District Manager.
- Crushing on the new guy at Wilson’s Leather and this kind of older girl at The Limited.
- This is a mix tape he makes for a Spring Break road trip.
- Will eventually come completely out of the closet later in 1992 when he is confronted with the Marky Mark Calvin Klein underwear ads.